Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 9, 2009

Just some old-school Random Thoughts:

- For those of you waiting for a response on my July 20th post (the $10 chip post), I'm still waiting to hear from Teach on his response. He assures me that it's coming, so to those of you that have asked about, hopefully it will be posted soon.
- Man, was it ever hot today. 43 degrees with the humidex. Not a fun day to be outside, so I locked myself in the house with the A/C on. Such a recluse. Although the thunderstorm this morning was mind-blowing. Pitch-black and lightning out of nowhere, then blue skies and no clouds 20 minutes later.
- I just watched Shane Victorino of the Philadelphia Phillies get ejected for arguing balls and strikes...from CENTER FIELD! Awesome...
- Padraig Harrington was leading Tiger Woods by one stroke with 3 holes to go, and I changed the channel, only to come back 15 minutes later to see Tiger Woods up by three strokes, and Harrington carding a triple bogey 8! What a crappy time to channel surf.
- Don't forget to check out the new feature of the hidden photo captions, just mouse over any picture to see them. I've about halfway through the archived posts.
- This week should see the 200th post on here. On that note, since Sean's Random Thoughts keeps growing, let's have your input. What would you like to see more of, or less of? Do you like the Sunday Music Selections, or the mashups on Wednesday? Let;s hear your thoughts and suggestions.

No comments: