Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

New Feature!

Just a quick note to let you know of a new feature here on the blog. Pictures that are in the posts will now contain captions that can be revealed by mousing over the picture itself. I was inspired by Erika Olson's hilarious captions on her blogs, so I decided to try it myself. Unfortunately, Mr. Tech-Illiterate (that's me) had no idea how to do it, and couldn't find any instructions anywhere. Lucky, Erika provided with a brief email lesson which was easy to follow, so I'm now ready to get started.

All future posts will have photo captions, and I will be going back on most of the older posts adding captions, so be sure to browse the archive if you're interested.

Thanks to Erika, and another reminder to you all to make sure you visit both of her blogs: According To E, and Long Live Locke. They're great...much better than this one. If you can only read one...read one of hers.

No comments: