Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30, 2009

This week's Sunday music selection is Breathe Me by Sia. I had heard this song on the soundtrack to Six Feet Under before I saw the show itself, and I really liked it, but when I saw how they used it in the show, it became legendary. I highly recommend both soundtracks to the show.
Most of you know that I'm a TV junkie, and I can say without exception that the series finale of Six Feet Under is the greatest hour of television ever. This is the song that was used for the end of that episode.

I've embedded two options below for you to watch/listen. The first one is just an audio version of the song for those of you that have not watched Six Feet Under. I've also put a clip of the final 10 minutes of the series, including the song, below that for those of you that have seen it and would like to enjoy it again. Make sure you have your Kleenex nearby if you do. If you're ever planning on watching Six Feet Under, just watch the first one.

No comments: