Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010: Big Brother Recap

I mentioned last week that I anticipated the Wednesday night episodes of Big Brother 12 being pretty boring this season. Looks like I was right. Just a reminder that even though you may know in advance what happened at the POV competition and ceremony, these recaps all season long will be Spoiler Free and based only on the TV coverage.

On that note, Random Thoughts from tonight’s episode:

- Britney + Monet on the block = maximum tears possible.
- Monet, how is Rachel “threatened” by you? Is she intimidated by people who constantly do nothing except suntan and walk around with a giant glass of water?
- Why is Hayden always yelling at the camera?
- First use of “throwing under the bus” of the season. Twice Britney? Come on!
- If there’s going to be this much non-stop crying this season, there is a pretty good chance I’ll stop watching. Trying to understand what they’re saying when they’re a blubbering mess is like trying to watch an episode of Jerry Springer with all the cursing bleeped out.
- Monet and Britney are awesome for each other…they just enable each other’s whiny ranting. Hard to believe, but with the nastiness spewing out of their mouths, I’m actually starting to feel sympathetic towards Rachel. Monet looks like she could be a new incarnation of last season’s Natalie, one of the most reprehensible and disgusting players ever.
- Matt is trying to gain sympathy by lying about a fake disease for his wife? This alleged Mensa member may be one of the dumbest people I’ve ever seen. I love that he’s actually trying to explain it to a doctor.
- I don’t think Rachel is attractive when she does herself up, but without makeup, she looks like what I imagine Lindsay Lohan looks like in prison right now.
- I loved the one-hour challenge. Great concept.
- Lane thinks the dollar bill slapping him in the face is a mini-fan, and Monet thinks 60 x 60 is 1200? This could be the dumbest cast in history.
- Monet, for the love of God, could you please make up your mind on what you really want to do to Rachel’s face? Is it punch it, slap it, or hurl your briefcase at it?
- Ragan seems like a nice guy, but I am having trouble getting past the fact that he looks exactly like a basketball coach that I know from my work on OUA broadcasts.
- Are Kathy and Kristen still even in the house?
- Matt volunteers to go up? This guy can complicate the simplest of situations. His downfall will be trying to do too much and getting busted eventually.

Live eviction Thursday night – Monet gets voted out 8-1. Book it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your recaps are the best part of this show. In fact, when Monet did her math, and I use that term in the loosest possible way, I thought SCORE, that'll make the recap !

Sean said...

Thank you for the compliment, Anonymous (whoever you are), I'm glad you're enjoying them.