Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2, 2009

- Antibiotics are wonderful things. I thought I was dying on Friday, but within hours of the first dose I was starting to feel better, and after the weekend, I feel great.
- Good thing I turned the corner, or I wouldn't have been able to be a part of Football Saturday for the Gryphons, which was great. We had a Press Conference in the afternoon, which I hosted, and a Football Banquet in the evening, which I emceed. I felt bad for the rest of the people at our table, since the banquet was at The Italian Canadian Club, and they got stuck at a table with 4 hardcore Italians (2 of us who went to high school together and spent a LOT of time at the I.C.C.), who kept telling stories all night. I had a great time, and even more fun going out with Joe, Jana, Michelle, and Dan afterwards.
- No in-depth Amazing Race analysis this week. Just read Josh Wolk's recap - hilarious as always.
- Lucas and I went to Morty's tonight for wings. He was having a struggle with his front tooth missing and his other one really loose...it was hard not to laugh watching him try to bite these giant wings with the side of this mouth.
- I know a wonderful little boy who is turning 4 years old today. I wasn't planning on saying anything, but since his family is still reading this blog regularly, I thought I'd mention how much Lucas misses him and still talks about him all the time.
- Sad to see the Warriors jump in front of Western on Saturday and then not be able to pull out the win. Congrats on a great run, and specific thanks to Dan White for a great Warrior career with lots of wonderful memories. Great player...great guy...great family.

No comments: