Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21, 2009

- First Day of Spring...here's to some warmer temperatures and spending time outside with Lucas this summer. Looking forward to it!
- Last night's NCAA games were great. I can't remember the last time that the night ended with two simultaneous overtime games. It was stressful switching between the two of them, especially when the Siena-Ohio State game went into Double Overtime. So what if my brackets got totally screwed by Wake Forest and FSU losing...it was a great night of basketball. My only pet peeve is with regards to the coverage on The Score. I love that they switch back and forth between games, but Tim Micallef and Sherman Hamilton have to STOP TALKING over the feed when they do. Let the CBS announcers do their job, we don't need a score update and analysis when you've only been away from the game for 30 seconds.
- The Duke-Texas game tonight in the 2nd round is in Greensboro, where I went to see Duke play in the 2001 NCAA Tournament when they won it all. Lucas was excited to hear that he was actually there in his mom's tummy when we went to the games.
- Colin showed me a great comic. Enjoy.

No comments: