Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22, 2009

- Close calls yesterday for both Duke and UNC, but they both survived. I'm concerned about Thursday's game vs. Villanova, but if they win that one, I'm pretty sure they're going to the Final Four.
- Seriously, Tim Micallef and Sherman Hamilton need to SHUT UP when the games are on...it's driving me nuts hearing them yammering away about NOTHING instead of being able to hear the play-by-play. And last night, Sherman Hamilton referred to the Duke head coach as "Mike Kruh-shen-sky". I kid you not. Outrageous...
- Lucas isn't feeling well, he's getting a cold and and had a fever..so a perfect day to lounge on the couch and watch basketball. Poor little guy. I hope he's better for school tomorrow.
- I've really been enjoying a show I've been watching on Food Network called Chef School. I think I mentioned it before, but it really is a fantastic show, based right here in Ontario. I can't recommend it highly enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope lucas feels better