Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20, 2009

One year ago, I got to see the Foo Fighters twice in three days. They were two of the best concerts I've ever seen. I thought I would post a clip from that first show, one year ago today, from London at the John Labatt Centre. This is a clip from the encore with Dave Grohl telling the history of the song 'Big Me' and Mentos candies. This clip contains an incredibly excessive amount of profanity (along with a fantastic Rivers Cuomo impression) so it is most definitely NSFW.

I'll post another clip from the Toronto show in a couple of days, but it definitely not be when the brought Rush out on stage and performed with them. I'm still furious...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just watched the clip. Funny!!! Not as funny as when Geddy Lee walked out on stage at the Toronto concert, and you barfed all over the kid in the row in front of us, but still funny.