Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009

I saw that the Justin Timberlake episode of Saturday Night Live is re-airing this Saturday. This is a MUST-WATCH if you haven't seen it. I can't stress that enough. Also, I've found new videos of Motherlover (the uncensored version!) and Plasticville which actually work, so the embedded videos on the May 10th and May 11th posts are working again. If you haven't seen them yet, check out the links, and watch the show on Saturday. Not just for those two sketches, but for The Barry Gibb talk show (see pic below) and many others. By far, the best episode of the past decade.



Now that TV season is over, I'll be updating the blog list on the sidebar. I'll be removing the links to Lost until it's back in January, except for Long Live Locke, since Erika Olsen usually continues to write there periodically in the off-season. I will be adding her other blog, According To E, as a new link on the side, and I highly recommend that you check it out. Any of my readers who have their own blog, and would like a link, let me know.

No comments: