Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10, 2009

Just a few more Random Thoughts...

- I was reading a story yesterday that I found astounding. The internet service in parts of Africa is so slow that they ran a test to see what would be faster, an electronic transfer of data, or a data card strapped to a carrier pigeon. The pigeon won. Click here to check out the story.
- Look what album is being released on November 3rd. I'm quite excited to say the least. Greatest Hits plus 2 new tracks! And a limited edition 2-disc set.
- Less than a week of Big Brother left. If Natalie doesn't get evicted on tonight's episode, I'm going to be furious.
- We got this album through work this week, another in a long line of lullaby albums featuring the music of pop or rock artists. But let's be honest...is this really the best name for this album?
- The season premiere of Saturday Night Live is coming up on September 26th, and the host is Megan Fox, with U2 as the musical guest. Should be good, and gives me an excuse to post this picture of Megan Fox.

- I'll leave you with two great quotes that I read this week:

1) Poker is a game of skill until the poker gods shit on you.

2) A Friend with Benefits is like a unicorn that craps cupcakes. Fun to imagine, but not real.

No comments: