Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 2009

- First of all, I'm excited for the new episode of Lost tonight, should be fantastic!
- WNP is a record field of 44 players tonight, it's going to be awesome.
- In the 'worst news' category, I saw that Creed is reuniting and going on tour.
- I was looking at my People You May Know report on Facebook, and my ex-wife's name came up. Um, yes...I know her.
- The season final of Heroes was horrible...painful, actually. I'm done.
- Thanks to my friend Nicki (formerly Nikki), who coined the new term 'Red Cross Lady', which makes me laugh every time I think of it.
- I wish I was as smart as Alton Brown.
- I saw that The Kooks, Oasis, and The Killers are all playing together at a music festival in Italy. Wish I could go. Since I can't, here's some Kooks...enjoy.

No comments: