Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22, 2009

The 100th Post
When I started this blog last year, I probably wouldn’t have thought I would make it to 100 posts, but here I am. Turns out I’m actually enjoying writing again, whether it’s trivial thoughts on TV shows, or more in-depth topic like Condiments or proper hand-washing techniques. It’s been enjoyable, especially since the ‘re-launch’ at the beginning of 2009. When I look back at good decisions I’ve made, that will definitely be on the list.

So I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to everyone who has been reading…all the tens and tens of you regular readers out there! Thanks for the feedback, it’s been helpful, and I’m happy that we’re all building a budding community here where we can comment freely on the drivel that I spout in my posts. To date, there have been visits from 18 different countries, 5 Canadian provinces, and 30 U.S. States.

Keep an eye out in the upcoming weeks, I have a list of things that I will be writing about, aside from the regular TV stuff. (What am I going to do after all of the season finales??) You’ll hear a lot more about Lucas, a few rants about various pet peeves, a special Meat-A-Palooza, and about the time I met a Duke Baskeball icon. And lots more… Also, I’d like to take a moment to specifically mention and thank Josh Wolk and Erika Olson (Long Live Locke), whose respective writing has inspired me to return to my own writing. Take a moment and visit both of their blogs, there are links on the sidebar.

Any suggestions or comments? Email me or post in the Comments section below.

And thanks again.

Sean.

No comments: