Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 7, 2009

- I watched Pineapple Express last night, and it was ok, but it reminded me of how much I can't stand Rosie Perez. Seriously, her voice makes me want to rip my own ears off. She drives me away from movies, and if I had known she was in it, I never would have watched it. I was actually trying to mute her scenes and watch them in closed captioning. One time, years ago, we got an audio cd through at work, and it was 'read by Rosie Perez.' Seriously!
- 9th HPA event of the year is tonight. I think a win tonight would cement a spot in the top 2 and secure me a trip to Vegas. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck tonight....hope you had fun with those waterloo regulars....rosie perez.....what she really bugs you...who knew

Anonymous said...

Hope you won last night! If you need a personal assistant in Vegas, let me know. I also provide good (enough) entertainment as a wedding date.