Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009

My pee stinks.

I'm serious. But don't be alarmed, I don't think it's anything that I need to see a doctor about... I'm just on the biggest asparagus kick of my life.

I'm loving it right now, and eating it with almost every meal. Just last night I made some, to go alongside my chicken with white wine; on Sunday, I had it as part of a risotto at Nick and Nat's, and on Saturday night, I had it at Caesar Martini's in a way I have never had before...wrapped in bacon.

As I discussed on the patio that night, almost every food on the planet can be made better by being wrapped in bacon, but this sure was a nice treat. I plan on making it at home soon.

I only jumped on the asparagus bandwagon in the last 2 or 3 years. I couldn't stand the stuff before that, and I'm not sure why. But I'm glad I've joined the party.

Even if I'm spending more on Toilet Duck cleansers while it's in season.

No comments: