Sunday, December 21, 2008

December 21, 2008

- With all the snow the last few days, Lucas and I just hunkered down in the house wrapping Christams presents, playing games and watching Christmas movies. Today it was The Grinch (Jim Carrey Version) and Christmas Vacation. I have to say it's been pretty awesome.
- I am a new uncle again...my neice Sophia was born on Friday morning. Lucas and I drove to Guelph to see her yesterday afternoon when the weather was good. She was adorable and Lucas was very excited to meet her when she was only one day old.
- I was happy with the result from the Survivor finale, but Corinne sure did take the title of Biggest Bitch Ever with her comment to Sugar at the last tribal council. Wow. I was happy that Bob won, but they did a good psych-out showing Susie's 3 votes early. That would have been the worst result ever. Probst wrote a great blog commenting on that.
- I've been watching a lot of the Food Network again lately, and this week on a Christmas episode (from 2007, I think) of Iron Chef America, Tina Fey was the guest judge. I have to say again...I love her. Top Chef has been quite enjoyable too.
- With the amount of play I'm giving to Weezer lately, I'm starting to get pretty annoyed at myself for missing the Foo Fighters/Weezer tour in 2005.
- Mike is back for Christmas from England, and he's coming to play poker tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing him again...it's been a while.
- I had a great visit last week with 2 of my best friends from high school, Evana and Pat. It was so nice to re-connect again. They have beautiful kids and I can't wait for them to get together with Lucas sometime to all play together.

No comments: