Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14, 2008

- I've had a few email guesses on the concert trivia question from the last post, and somebody correctly guessed one out of the three artists (but it was pretty easy.) I'll give the answers in a day or two, and see if any more guesses come in.
- Nice swerve job on Survivor on Thursday. Crystal gone out of nowhere! Nice! Finale should be good tonight...at least I don't have to drive to Guelph in a snowstorm this year.
- I was over at Phil's on Friday night and we all played a Scene It trivia game for the Xbox 360. So much fun...blows Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture out of the water.
- I've been listening to the latest Weezer album a lot more lately. At the beginning of the summer, Pork and Beans was a great song...then it got overplayed and was annoying. But after a few months of not hearing it, it's a great song again. Go figure...
- Final KWPT event was last night, and I finished 3rd in the tournament, and 1st overall for the second consecutive year. It was a good season. Jeremy played a great game last night, and deserved the win.

No comments: