Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30, 2010: A Few Lost Photos To Make You Smile

I came across these photos in the past couple of weeks, and I thought I would share them with you. I think that you'll enjoy them...I know they brought a smile to my face.

First is this photo that was posted on DarkUFO. I (along with many others) referred to the Fake Locke as Flocke for Season 6, and this mosaic is a picture of John Locke, made entirely of seagulls. Yes...it's a Flocke of Seagulls.
I saw this picture on Nik at Nite, and if you don't break into an ear-splitting grin when you see this picture, I would submit that you aren't really a Lost fan at all.
This was the background image for a recent TV Guide cover commemorating the 6 seasons of Lost. Take a trip down memory lane and look at each picture...trust me, it's worth it. (click on the image to enlarge)
I posted this on the blog once before, but I think this is a good spot to re-post it. A collage image of Oceanic 815 breaking into two...with the picture made up of 108 Lost-related images. Can you identify all 108? (Thanks again to Matt for sending this in.)
I saw that a friend of mine posted this online, and it brought me back to Season 1. If you read my Ode To Lost, you'll recall that this image of John Locke over the Hatch is what hooked me on this show, so I really liked this picture.
And finally, two fun images of actual items that are going to be at this year's San Diego Comic-Con festival. The first is the new Claire "Squirrel Baby" Bobblehead figure, and the second is action figures of Jacob and the MIB. You can order them here if you aren't going to Comic-Con. (and yes, I know my birthday was in March, but they would make great gifts for your favourite Lost Blogger...wink, wink.)

No comments: