Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7, 2010: Goodbye Las Vegas


So, I'm sitting here in McCarron Airport in Las Vegas, looking out at our plane, and the mountains off in the distance. We'll be boarding in about an hour or so and heading home. It's been a fantastic trip, to say the least, and you can expect to hear a fair bit about it in the coming week or so.

Tonight when we get home, I'll be watching last night's episode of Lost, and trying to get my recvap up as soon as possible. For all of those new readers out there that have found their way here from DarkUFO--first of all, Welcome!--and I'm sorry to keep you waiting on my recap, but Vegas with your girlfriend vs. one episode of Lost is a pretty easy decision.

I'll also have to catch up on Survivor and Amazing Race, and while there will be no full recaps, I will still compile my thoughts into one post. PLUS you can expect to hear a lot about the 201o NCAA Champion Duke Blue Devils! Woo-hoo!

I'll be home soon...

No comments: