Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 26, 2010: Lost Recap...Wait, Scratch That

Ok, Losties...as you were warned last week, there is no new episode of Lost tonight. ABC is re-airing an enhanced version of "Ab Aeterno" instead. So whether you watch tonight or not, take tonight as a moment to catch your breath before the final 3 weekly episodes leading up to May 23rd finale event.

If you're so inclined, feel free to start a discussion in the Comments section below. Whatever you want to talk about Lost-related...go ahead.

A couple of quick tidbits as well:

- There are 2 new Lost-related links on the sidebar, Nik at Nite and DarkUFO. I highly recommend you check both of them out.

- The night before the finale (Saturday, May 22nd), ABC is re-airing the 2 hour pilot of Lost.

- This year's featured Bobblehead at San Diego Comic-Con is the Claire Squirrel Baby Bobblehead (pictured below). Anyone who can get me one of those can just name your price.

Namaste!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay....here's my comment...or more of a statement.....I believe that Juliet is the mother of Jack's son. I don't read a lot of other websites or stuff, so I don't know what other guesses are, but this is my guess. Yours????