Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 20, 2008

Lots of thoughts today:

- Survivor is tonight, and I've been reading Jeff Probst's blog lately. He says tonight is the best episode thus far this season, so we'll see... I highly recommend reading his blog at EW.com on Fridays.
- I'm sure most of you have seen it, but if you haven't seen the 'spider emails' that are going around, it's quite funny. Click here for the original thread, and here for the ridiculous follow-up. Too funny.
- I miss Vinyl Burns...and Kim too.
- I watched the first season of Californication this weekend, and it was great. I was trying to figure out who played Mia, so I looked it up. Check out the 'After' and 'Before' listed below (reversed for dramatic effect.)

AFTER
Madeline Zima in Californication.

BEFORE
Madeline Zima as the youngest daughter in The Nanny.

WTF?

I feel so dirty.

- I just got the old Kooks album, and I'm loving it. Plus, I got some unreleased stuff, and the cover of Gnarls Barkley's Crazy is fantastic.
- Nana Faye's birthday is this weekend, and Lucas was very excited to be responsible for picking out her gift He did a great job and I'm sure she'll love what he picked out.
- I'm really enjoying playing live Scrabble with Sam. First to 20 wins a dinner at the Keg, and I'm currently leading 4-3. It's nice to play with someone who doesn't cheat.
- Very weird dream last night...I'll leave it at that.

No comments: