Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 16, 2008

- All the best characters on Survivor are being voted off and it's going to end up being a bunch of losers again. I hate when seasons go like this. If Crystal wins, I may quit watching the show. That smug look on her face is so ridiculous.
- New season of Top Chef started this week - should be good. I still can't believe Padma Lakshmi was married to Salman Rushdie.
- Lucas and I have been watching Amazing Race together the last few weeks. We're both rooting for Nick and Starr.
- KWPT November event last night. After 60 hands of heads-up with Big Steve, I ended up winning, so it's a nice follow-up to the 2nd place finish last month.
- Lucas and I have a busy afternoon of movies planned. Wall-E and then Star Wars: Clone Wars.
- I have to say again how much I'm enjoying announcing at the Gryphons games. Yesterday's game against RMC was pretty ugly....84-34 final score.

No comments: