Friday, November 7, 2008

November 7, 2008

- I'm so glad I taped Barack Obama's speech on Tuesday night. I sat and watched the tape with Lucas afterwards, and we talked about what a big moment in history it was, and how we'll be able to tell his children that we watched it together. My friend Jeremy was in Chicago this week for work training, and had nothing to do on Tuesday night, so he went down to Grant Park and listened to his speech. Talk about a lucky coincidence.
- I'm really enjoying working at the Gryphons games. The people at the scorer's table are great, and everyone in the athletic department is fantastic. What a great environment to work in.
- OUA Football season is over for our Rogers telecasts, but basketball starts in January, and we're doing some great new things including sideline reporting and filing advance player profiles. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy valium where can i buy valium online yahoo answers - generic term valium