Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10, 2009

Just a quick note to let you know that I've changed the settings with regards to posting Comments. Unfortunately, I've been forced to change the Comments settings so that they have to be approved before being posted. I hope this wont prevent any of you from posting, but I've had some abusive comments that won't be permitted on here.

I will still approve everything that comes through, whether you agree or disagree with anything I have to say. I won't be rejecting it unless it is flat out abusive. I'm not interested in censoring opinions, so please continue to post Comments. You can stay anonymous if you like, but all comments will need to be approved first.

My apologies. I wouldn't do it unless it was necessary. I hope it's only temporary.

Thanks again for reading!

No comments: