Monday, October 6, 2008

October 6, 2008

- Lucas and I had a great day yesterday. We went for a walk down by the river, and he was excited to be catching some grasshoppers along the way and seeing how long they would stay on his hand before jumping off. Then we saw some big furry caterpillars crossing the road in the parking lot down by the river and he wanted to hold them too. Plus we saw a snake by the side of the road. It was an adventurous trip. We were throwing some rocks into the river and he wanted to see if I could throw one across the river, so I tried. I got it about 3/4 of the way across, so he thought that was pretty cool and wanted me to try to get it all the way, so I tried a few more times, and after 5-6 tries, I finally got one across...but...bad idea. I could hardly feel my arm for about 10 minutes...and then when I could, all I could feel was pain! Serves me right, but he loved it, so it was worth it. We were out for about 2 hours, it was a great afternoon.
- Amazing Race was interesting last night, with perhaps the biggest collection of dumb mistakes at once.

No comments: