Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 4, 2008

- Lucas and I were out shopping last night and he was so excited that we found a Joker figure from the Dark Knight movie. We had been looking everywhere for one for him.
- One of the fun things we've been doing is watching Kitchener Rangers games together on TV on Friday nights. It's quickly becoming one of my new favourite things.
- New season of WNP (Wednesday Night Poker) started this week, and I won the first event. Good start to the year!
- Phil and Colin are back from South Africa, so we're already working on next year's Waterloo Arts Festival. Lots to do between now and June.
- Lucas and I are going to a basketball game this afternoon, Waterloo vs. Guelph. I don't know who to cheer for...
- (I made it 6 points down before talking about a TV show) I enjoyed Survivor on Thursday. Lots of good candidates to win. My choice if we would have had the bet again would have been Corinne. Heather and I used to have a bet each time Survivor started. We would each pick a player, and whoever lasted longer won an item of clothing from the other. She still owes me 3 items that she never paid up on...I doubt I'll be getting those. :)
- Haven't watched Pushing Daises yet, but I heard it was great.

No comments: