Monday, October 13, 2008

October 13, 2008

- Lucas came down with a fever this weekend. Poor little guy. He was fine at the Rangers game on Friday night, and was excited that we saw two hat tricks in the game. Then, Kelly took him to Wonderland on Saturday and he started feeling sick. He's had a fever on and off for 2 days now.
- Thanksgiving at Mom's was last night and everyone was there, including David back home from Ottawa, and Francesco home from Montreal. I'm looking forward to spending a weekend in Montreal with him in November.
- Naismith Classic is next week at UW. It will be nice to be able to watch the games instead of announce them. I'll have to miss the Saturday afternoon games since Lucas is doing Timbits hockey between periods at the Rangers game that afternoon.
- At our monthly KWPT league tournament on Saturday, I came 2nd to go into first place overall. It got down to Tony and I heads-up and we played for 56 hands. He outplayed me even though I had a big chip lead. He deserved to win.
- Speaking of poker, the WSOP coverage on TV has been great, seeing Teach and Damien play against the pros!
- The CSI premiere was a lot more emotional than I expected...what a tear-jerker.

1 comment:

vt website design said...

First time here. I'll bookmark your site.