Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 28, 2008

- Just found out that Michael Phelps is hosting the season premiere of SNL . That should be interesting.
- Speaking of the Olympics, I missed Kerri Walsh and Misty May on David Letterman last night. Boo.
- I'm enjoying 'Handlebars' by the Flobots more and more every day.
- I know it's old, but I saw the clip again of Miss Teen South Carolina flubbing her answer...and it makes me laugh and cringe every single time. Here is a funny version of it with subtitles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII
- I rarely go to the movies anymore, unless I'm taking Lucas to see something, but I went to see The Dark Knight....TWICE. It was honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen, and Heath Ledger blew me away...and I was very very skeptical from all of the hype, and NOT a Heath Ledger fan at all.

No comments: