Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008

- Today is Francesco's birthday and he's home from Montreal. I'm looking forward to seeing him for dinner tonight.
- The Olympics were awesome this weekend. Michael Phelps' 7th gold medal, where he won by one one-hundredth of a second was something that I will remember for the rest of my life. And Lucas and I watched Usain Bolt together as he broke the world record in the 100 meters.
- Lucas turns 7 on Friday, I can't believe how fast he's growing up!
- Winning the HPA Tournament on Saturday night was a highlight for me. I really like Doc Mike and enjoyed playing him heads up for 45 minutes. HPA means a little more to me than the other poker tournaments, so winning my fourth one was a lot of fun.
- Matt is back for a few days from BC, so that means I'm in for some good lunches for the next couple of days. SOS BBQ today and Jia Jia Lok tomorrow.
- We moved into our new office at work today, and I'm already unpacked...and loving my new office.
- I was going through some pictures on the weekend and found some great family pictures with my cousin Paul. Nice memories...I'm glad I stumbled across them because now I can keep them where I know they are, and look at them often.
- Here's hoping Canada can win more medals this week!

No comments: