Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18, 2008

- Well, I'm obviously glad that Dan won Big Brother. I'm surprised the vote was 7-0 though. He was probably the best player to play the game other than Dr. Will.
- Had a great dinner with Val at Ben Thanh tonight. So much food. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
- Busy weekend with a football game to broadcast on Saturday, and a banquet on Sunday. Should be fun.
- Lucas was very excited at his new desk and computer I set up in his room this week.
- Lucas is also very excited to be going to New York City tomorrow morning for the weekend. His mom is taking him for a weekend in NYC, just the two of them. I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun. They're going to see the Lion King. He's seven years old and going to New York City...and I'm 35 and have never been!
- I got stuck behind this ridiculously slow driver on my way home from work yesterday, who insisted on going 25 km/h in a 50....but THEN came to a stop sign and did a rolling stop right on through it. Seriously? You have to go half the speed limit, but then you're in such a rush that you can't come to a complete stop?

No comments: