Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009

- It has been brought to my attention that when I post details about Lost, not everyone has watched it yet, so that I should warn people if I am about to post a spoiler. (by the way, 'not everyone' and 'people' both translate to 'Jenn') So, since Jenn refuses to watch the show when it actually airs, instead waiting approximately a year or longer to watch the episodes, any future posts that contain pertinent info regarding Lost will contain a warning. I was considering writing 'Spoiler Alert', but I've instead chosen to go with the phrase 'Jenn, Stop Reading!' in big, bold, red capital letters. Please don't be alarmed when you see that in the future.
- Speaking of Lost (It's ok Jenn, this is fine for you to read.), I found out something interesting tonight about Kevin Durand, the Canadian actor who played Keamy last season. I just found out that my brother gave him one of his first acting jobs when he directed him in a stage production in Toronto right after he had graduated from the University of Windsor drama program. Interesting.
- So, back in December I had posted on the topic of bands or artists I had seen in concert 3 times or more (See December 11th post), and I realized I never posted the answer. I'll give it another day or so in case anyone else wants to answer since there are significantly more readers now. I'll post the answers later this week. You can email me or post your guesses in the Comments section.
- I watched Heroes tonight and I really don't like the way the series is going. A plane crash...seriously? Are they going to stumble upon a hatch and some Scottish dude pressing a button every 108 minutes now?

No comments: